16.03.2021 - Hong Kong Machine Learning - ~2 Minutes
- Tuesday, March 16, 2021 from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM (Hong Kong Time)
- At your home, on zoom. All meetups will be online as long as this COVID-19 crisis is not over.
Talk 1: Towards Financial Fraud Detection in ERP Systems using Deep Neural Networks
Marco Schreyer, PhD student, University of St. Gallen
- Detection of Accounting Anomalies in the Latent Space using Adversarial Autoencoder Neural Networks
- Adversarial Learning of Deepfakes in Accounting
- Learning Sampling in Financial Statement Audits using Vector Quantised Autoencoder Neural Networks
You can find a summary of these papers (among others) there.
Marco’s slides can be found here.
Talk 2: Detecting Financial Frauds in Practice
This talk is a follow-up on the presentation by Marco Schreyer.
It presents the practical side of Marco’s research on Detecting Financial Frauds using Deep Learning.
Nooxit builds and sells End-to-End Machine Learning Software to amplify business processes.
Nooxit is working on the vision of a digital, automated shared service center as a service in the cloud. Nooxit develops various software applications that automate specific standard processes using Machine Learning. This portfolio is offered on the market as Nooxer Business Suite and is a plug-and-play solution for ERP systems to integrate Artificial Intelligence into business processes.
Nooxit, Experts in AI for SAP https://www.nooxit.com/
Video Recording of the HKML Meetup on YouTube
- YouTube videos:
Thanks to our patrons for supporting the meetup!
Check the patreon page to join the current list: